The WSIAT's 2nd Access to Justice Symposium was held on October 23, 2023. Interesting speakers from across Canada presented on various interesting topics related to access to justice issues. Where the speakers agreed, presentations from the Symposium are now posted on our website in both English and French:
- WSIAT Decision NO. 2264/19R by Suman Furmah
- Towards an Inclusive and Equitable Adjudicative Culture: Change Starts from within by Lauren Canzius
- Hirtle v. College of Nurses of Ontario, 2022 ONSC 1479 by Ryan Figueira
- Achieving Digital Equity in Access to Justice by Kate M. Murray
- Hot Topics & Noteworthy Cases by Jay Williamson
- Hot Topics in Workers’ Compensation Law by Tim Martiniuk
If you need the presentations in an alternate accessible format, please contact the Call Centre or the Accessibility Coordinator.